This is very confusing and unclear to me. It's probably due to typos, but I'm not sure. Can you resend a clearly typed message? Also, how rapidly do you pour and count to 4?

-----Original Message----- From: Sugar via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 8:06 PM
To: CND
Cc: Sugar
Subject: [CnD] questionns about measureing liqur

Hi here is a general thumb of rule if you question how much is a jig, shot
or what is the 2 finger rule.
Jigger or a shot is an ounce
If not sure pour and count to 4
Or what they call a 2 finger count,place two fingers at the end of your
glass and pour till the liquor hits your seconf fingerthis if you have
enough sight

If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique
challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more
gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.
Marvin J. Ashton
-Sugar

---