I didn't see anything on the site you proffered for making suggestions.

I won't go into a great deal of detail about my ability to access a stove that
has no buttons or switches (incidentally, not marking with just dymo tape).

The range I have is an Elite Kenmore range. In general, I made a plastic
(Lexanne) template by which has holes for my finger tips can press the "touch
spots" to activate whatever I want to do with the range. I believe this method
can possibly give accessibility to other appliances that has touch spots to
select the function you desire. There are several steps to do this, but nothing
you cannot find. I am able to access every feature on this range. It is a
highly functional stove, for instance, a bread proofing compartment.

If any one is interested, you may reply to me at
gpatterson...@mchsi.com. I may have to take a few days to compose the methods.
I had the range manual translated in braille. Then I made something like an
outline describing what spot was what. The spots are organized into groups, for
instance the oven functions are grouped together.

Now to your question. I don't know any resources for waterless cookware. What I
would do is to pick out a set you would like. Then, I would contact
organizations that translate documents into braille. I produce my own braille;
however, I have a hard time getting all the manuals transcribed for computer
software, etc. I believe NLS may have a document giving contact addresses of
organizations that transcribe print to braille. I, guessing, is that there
isn't really anything special that you need to do given that you are blind. If
you can get the manual(s) for the products you desire, perhaps someone can scan
them for you. Otherwise, you could probably can submit the manuals to Book
Share if you are a member.

I hope this will be of some help.

Gary Patterson