From: "Kimsan Song via Cookinginthedark" <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: "Kimsan Song" <kimsans...@outlook.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] egg noodles

Another great idea, thank you!

Kimsan Song
kimsans...@outlook.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicole Massey via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 10:35 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Nicole Massey <ny...@gypsyheir.com>

If you've got a couple of cans of tuna and a couple of cans of cream of
mushroom soup you can make a simple tuna noodle casserole. This one is
easy and it's also a good base, and you can dress it up a bit with green
peas, shredded cheddar or grated parmesan cheese, and spice blends like
Greek seasoning or creole seasoning. It's a good base to experiment with.
It's simple -- cook the package of noodles, drain the tuna and put it in
with the drained noodles, then mix in the cans of soup. If you add cheese
it's good to zap it in the microwave for a minute or so to melt the
cheese, but no other cooking is needed. If you use the green peas  then
you'll want to cook them if they're fresh or frozen -- just drop them in
with the noodles in the boiling water.