Teresa, charles is not on this list any more. if it is ok with you, I can send this message to him. let me know. thanks. Steve

-----Original Message----- From: Teresa Mullen via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2016 12:48 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Teresa Mullen
Subject: [CnD] Fish places/ stuffed peppers

Hello everyone I hope that you all had an awesome Thanksgiving.
The first part is for Charles it's a question about a Fishplace in Phoenix, and the pieces were huge do you remember the name of that place? For the life of me I cannot figure it out, friends and I were talking about good fish places. And I remember when you and I used to hang out when I had Amber my last guide dog, and you still had Carolina. We went to this place to get fish, you wanted me to try it. Do you remember the name? And my other question so I want to take over, does anyone have a recipe for stuffed peppers I've been wanting to try these never knew how to make it, does it have ground beef and rice? Thank you in advance

Teresa Sanchez sent from my iPhone

Steve Stewart
CnD Moderator
email; cookda...@suddenlink.net