From: William Henderson via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2017 3:52 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: William Henderson
Subject: [CnD] What do I need to begin baking bread?

Hello,

It's kind of cool that I'm asking this, as my cooking skills have
begun to get better and now I can prepare very simple meals and am
getting better.
I love bread and have always wondered how to bake bread.  Even if it's
just bread I can just use for eating with dinner or sandwiches and
then getting better.
I want to know what materials I need to begin.  I know I need some
kind of bread machine but don't have one.  What do you recommend?
And, does anyone have recipes to get me started?  I hope it will be easy.
Will