Actually the ones you posted are what I am used to seeing in Chinese
restaurants. I have another one already that calls for pork chops.
Right now for me, the simpler the better since I am not in my own
kitchen using my own tools and cookware.

On 1/29/17, Danielle Ledet <singingmywa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Where is the shorter one you posted? I know you posted 2 and I only
> see this one.
>
> On 1/28/17, Teresa Mullen via Cookinginthedark
> <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:
>> Never mind my question was answered from this email! LOL
>>
>> Teresa Sanchez sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Jan 27, 2017, at 10:30 AM, Sugar via Cookinginthedark
>>> <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Chinese- egg drop soup
>>>
>>> With its steaming chicken broth and wispy egg strands, this soup is a
>>> perennial favorite that you will reliably find on the menu at almost
>>> every
>>> Chinese restaurant. And it's also adaptable: You can easily turn egg
>>> drop
>>> soup into a hearty meal by adding leftover cooked chicken, pork, or
>>> tomatoes
>>> and other vegetables.
>>> serves  4  as an appetizer
>>>
>>> 6 dried shiitake mushrooms
>>> 6 cups Chicken Stock  or Vegetable Stock
>>> 1 teaspoon Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
>>> 1/2  teaspoon grated fresh ginger 1 teaspoon sugar
>>> 1/2  teaspoon salt
>>> 1/4  teaspoon ground white pepper
>>> 1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in 3 tablespoons water
>>> 1 large egg