Hi, all,

I haven’t posted in a long time, but I enjoy picking up ideas from this list.

I’m looking for sturdy stainless steel storage containers with lids--or good
lids for the containers I already have. My husband and I bought two sets of
nested, stainless steel storage bowls almost thirty years ago. The containers
are still in great shape, but several of my lids have either cracked or been
lost. We ordered some containers online, but they were so cheaply made that I
soon got rid of them.

I tried some lids from Blind Mice Mart, which were supposed to fit any bowl,
but I never could get them to seal. I currently have to use plastic wrap for
some of my bowls, but that makes it easier to spill things like soup, when
carrying it to the fridge.

Does anyone know where I can purchase lids that will actually seal, or a
well-made set of containers that come with lids? I prefer stainless steel for
storing food that hasn’t cooled completely, as I worry about plastic leaching
into hot food.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Paula