Hi,
I just joined this list and have a question about the New Wave oven? I'm told it's nice, but the person I heard about it from can't tell me how accessible it is? If anyone here has one or knows anything about it, please reply or message me privately? Thanks. I'm asking about this as our trusty work horse of an old microwave died finally, we bought a new one, which would have been accessible had it worked and are just looking into options. Right now, they are these as a possibility, the Magic Chef talking microwave and my best girlfriend's boyfriend found a braille one somewhere. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated? It's going to be a hard search as we need this to be able to hold a gallon tall container or a gallon wide container and I think they're making them all fairly small these days? Thanks.
--
Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel...@gmail.com