Gary Ray here.

Can you slice tomatoes and other veggies with these?

Thanx!

-----Original Message-----
From: Food Dude via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 1:45 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Food Dude
Subject: Re: [CnD] Technique for Slicing Onions Into Rings

The Smart Slice sold at Blind Mice Mart is perfect for this.

No matter if using it or another mandolin type slicer, e sure to use the finger
guard to ensure no finger tips end up with the sliced onions!

These devices are sharp but cut such nice, even slices!

Keep on Cooking!

Dale Campbell & the Cooking In The Dark Gang