Hi Teresa,

A teaspoon of your minced garlic should be fine.

It won't overpower the dish and that is what you want from the garlic in
this recipe.

The garlic is to accent the taste, not overpower the flavor.
If you find that you want more garlic flavor, add a little more the next
time you make it or vice versa if it is too much, change to a half a
teaspoon next time.

I estimate a clove of garlic is about a teaspoon to a teaspoon and a half...

Keep on Cooking!

Dale Campbell

Cooking In the Dark

,