The beans will go in to crock pot chili. I've got leftover bell
pepper, onion, diced tomato, and ground beef I need to use. I want to
bulk up the chili with more fiber, so thought a blend of beans would
be a good thing. There are also hot dogs and potatoes, so I may be
able to cook all that we'll eat over the weekend over the course of
today.

It'll be at least 90 here over the next three days--I shouldn't
complain, because it's hotter in Nevada and Arizona than in HI. But I
don't like humid and sticky; it makes my mind sluggish and sticky.
Ick. So the more I can get done in the kitchen, the less I'll have to
stand by the heat sources.

More Later,
Dani, off to cook the chili