I own one of those instant pot I love it, it is very accessible through the app
on your phone, it's very easy to clean and it's a perfect size I have 6 quart,
you can use the actual park to set up everything, or you can do it from your
phone if you have any questions don't has to take to ask

Sent from my iPhone