Re the chipotle powder, Jon writes:
"Chipotle powder is fairly easy to find, but it may cost a bit if
you're buying one of the large national brands.  If you happen to have
a Win Co near you with a large section for bulk spices, I'd suggest
you get it there as it will be far less expensive.  If you can't get
it, just leave it out. You could just use regular chili powder in its
place if you like.  When I make this at home, I don't bother reducing
the sauce to serve with the chicken any more.  Most of what ends up in
the sheet pan is fat and not worth dealing with, at least for me.  As
far as slicing the onion into rings, I first slice each end off the
onion, peel it, then slice into rings about a quarter inch thick or
so.  It is then an easy matter to go in and seperate the rings by
hand.  I usually place the small rings inside the larger ones on the
sheet pan.  It is definitely one of my favorite dishes, though I can't
imagine the mustard flavor in the chicken going well with flavors like
salsa and the like."

HTH,
Dani