From: Deborah Barnes via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 8:07 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Deborah Barnes <misslady0...@att.net>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Stew

My husband and I were on a diet once.  We had this recipe that called for
bouillon but it seemed so salty to us.  So what I did was use chicken broth and
I would add to that whatever spices I wanted--can't remember which spices I
added.  That gave it some flavor.  I'd stir the spices and broth together and
add to the rest of the ingredients.  That might be an idea.

Deb B.