HI y'all,

Just so happens we made Chocolate Chip Cookies & a quick Peanut Butter
Cookie just for "Back To School" on the last Cooking In The Dark Show!

Here is the link for the show and the Chocolate Chip Recipe!

Note: I used a cookie Scoop to form the cookie dough for baking and all
the cookies came out the same size!

I won't give away the modifications / additions I made to make these
cookies extra M M good...you will have to give the show a listen!

Here is the link to Cooking In The Dark Show 368:
http://traffic.libsyn.com/cookinginthedark/cookinginthedarkshow367.mp3?dest-id=33016
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 80 cookies
Ingredients:
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
2-1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon hot water
2 cups walnuts, chopped optional
2 cups (12-ounces) semi sweet chocolate chips
Directions:
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees, and  grease some cookie sheets.
Beat the butter until it is smooth.  Add the sugar and brown sugar and beat
until thoroughly blended.  Then add the eggs and vanilla and beat until
light and fluffy.
Stir together the flour and salt.  Stir the baking soda into the hot water.
Add half the flour mixture to the butter mixture and beat well. Then beat
in the baking soda mixture.  Add the remaining flour mixture, and beat until
completely mixed.  Stir in the walnuts and chocolate chips.
Drop the dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the cookie sheets, placing them
about 2-inches apart.  Flatten each cookie slightly with your wet finger tip
into a disk about 1/3 inch thick and 1-1/2 inches across.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until they have spread slightly and are
lightly browned all over.  Do not under bake.  They should be crisp and
crunchy.  Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.

---
http://www.avg.com