From: Mike and jean via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 2:08 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Mike and jean <mjs1...@sc.rr.com>
Subject: [CnD] turkey cooking help needed

Could someone please tell me how long to cook a whole turkey?    This will
be our first thanksgiving without my mom and the duty of cooking the turkey is
falling on my nephew and me.  We would like to doctor the turkey with some
spices or seasonings or something like that.  Thanks for all of your help.  mike