From: Marilyn Pennington via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 9:02 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Marilyn Pennington <mar04d...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Easy Stroganoff

Penny, thank you for posting this.

Marilyn

-----Original Message-----
From: Penny Reeder via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2017 11:54 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Penny Reeder

The easiest stroganoff is to use leftover pot roast! Sautee a sliced onion and
at least 8 ounces of quartered or sliced fresh mushrooms in butter, add at
least 2, or even more cups of diced leftover pot roast and heat through. Cover
with leftover beef gravy and heat until quite hot. Remove from heat, add a cup
of sour cream -- off heat so it doesn't curdle -- and then serve over noodles.
Garnish with chopped parsley if you like! Delicious!
Penny