From: The Bookworm via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 3:38 AM
To: Cooking in the Dark
Cc: The Bookworm
Subject: [CnD] Request- Respect other people's inboxes

Morning everyone!
I don't post here but I do read this group's messages on occasion whenever I am
able to sit down and read recipes.
I have noticed that there are a couple of you who post message after message
after message. I know this is a group for sharing information and assistance,
but the constant spam messaging is getting to be too much but I don't want to
leave the group.
I know the topic has been brought up before and some of you do need a gentle
reminder to just respect other people's inboxes by not spamming them.

I apologize if this was out of place.
Jael