What are the accessories and what is Hobart, a brand, or what? Thanks very much.

Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jude DaShiell via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 7:57 AM
To: Ron Kolesar via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: Jude DaShiell <jdash...@panix.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Anyone using the new wave portable oven?

Understand, I have never seen anything in this lifetime; eyes never developed
and to answer your question I use my nuwave portable oven every day and no, I'm
not the only nuwave oven user on this list either.
  Buttons on the oven head are raised and the oven beeps once when plugged into
power and beeps once for each button press it accepts and beeps when your
cooking is finished.  The buttons return to raised position since they have
springs under them.  So yes, this product is very accessible.  If you buy one
of these, pay a little more and get the accessories package since Nuwave puts
high quality cooking equipment in that package we're talking Hobart here and
food industry professionals go for Hobart whenever they can get it.