From: Sharon Howerton via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2017 5:52 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Sharon Howerton
Subject: Re: [CnD] Grinding Coffee

Suzanne, the only kind of food processor I have heard that is good for grinding
coffee beans has been the Vitamix, but that is really expensive. I used to have
an electric grinder just made for coffee. The metal bowl would hold enough for
a pot of coffee or maybe 4-5 scoops of beans though it's been a long time since
I had one of those. I would think that if you used a food processor, you would
have the taste of the coffee with anything else you processed so to me a
dedicated grinder would be  your best bet. I'd check
Amazon.com/access
Or perhaps Walmart or Bed, Bath and Beyond.
Good luck!
Sharon