Hi Sharon, Ginger tea is wonderful and comforting. It's especially
good if you are feeling congested or if your tummy isn't feeling just
right!

An easy way to peel the ginger -- some people say the outer skin is a
little bitter -- is to just use a spoon and scrape it all over.

If you have more than you can use -- and cut ginger doesn't last long
in the fridge -- you can freeze it, either sliced or grated or whole,
or you can store it, in the refrigerator, in a container filled with
sherry. It keeps for a long time that way, and you can flavor any
Asian dish uyou may make with spoonsful of the sherry!

Enjoy!
Penny