Hi Sharon, Here are two recipes I have saved. Hope one of them works
for you. Happy Thanksgiving in January!
Penny
Easy Slow Cooked Turkey Breast

1 turkey breast, about 5 pounds
1/2 cup (4 ounces) melted butter
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons cornstarch blended with 2 tablespoons water

Wash turkey breast well and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle salt and
pepper over all. Place in large slow cooker. Pour melted butter over turkey
breast.

Cover and cook on HIGH for 6 to 7 hours, or until turkey gets brown and
juices run clear when pierced with a knife. Pour the juice from the slow
cooker into a saucepan.

Bring to boil slowly, then add cornstarch mixture. Add a little chicken
broth, about 1/2 to 1 cup, depending on the amount of liquids left in the
crockpot.
Whisk over medium-low heat until smooth and thickened.

Slow Cooker Turkey Breast

*Hands on time: *45 minutes*  Total time: *4 hours*  Serves: *6
Ingredients:

   1 bone-in turkey breast, about 5 pounds

   Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper

   1/4 cup madeira wine

   1 onion, halved and thinly sliced

   1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves

   1 large garlic clove, thinly sliced

   1 tablespoon honey

Instructions:
Season the turkey with salt and pepper. Place breast side up in the insert
of a slow cooker. Pour over the madeira; add onion, thyme, garlic and honey.
Seal with the lid. Cook on high heat for 3 to 4 hours, turning once.

Remove to a clean cutting board and drape with foil. Let the turkey rest
before slicing. Pour the broth into a fat-separator or remove the grease
with a spoon. Strain the broth into a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper. Keep warm over low
heat.

When ready to serve, thinly slice the turkey and place on plate. Spoon over
some of the reserved warm broth. Serve immediately.
Nutrition:
Per serving (turkey breast only): 400 calories (percent of calories from
fat, 40), 52 grams protein, 5 grams carbohydrates, trace fiber, 17 grams fat
(5 grams saturated), 155 milligrams cholesterol, 170 milligrams sodium.

Slow-Cooked Turkey and Dressing

>From Julie Kay

Serves 6

1 (6.6-oz.) pkg. Zatarain's New Orleans style cornbread stuffing mix
3/4 cup warm water
1/2 cup butter, divided
1 onion, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
3-lb. boneless turkey breast
1 tsp. seasoned salt
1/2 tsp. pepper

1. Mix stuffing, water, 1/4 cup butter, onion and celery together and put in
bottom of slow cooker.

2. Place turkey breast over stuffing mixture and season with seasoned salt,
pepper and top with remaining 1/4 cup butter.

3. Cook on Low for 6 hours. Remove turkey and slice. Stir stuffing gently
and allow it to remain in cooker for 10 minutes before serving. If stuffing
has too much liquid, turn cooker to High and remove lid for about 15 to 30
minutes or until stuffing is fluffy.