I have a glass-topped stove. It's made by Sears and is several years
old. The burners are all controlled by knobs, and the oven settings
are controlled with flat, non-raised controls which I have labeled
with braille letters and dots. There's a flat numbers pad for setting
the temperature, and those numbers are labeled as well. Whenever you
turn on the oven, it automatically starts at 350, and so sometimes
there's not even a reason to set the temperature any further. I have
loved this stove and hope it keeps going for many years to come! I
especially love how easy it is to clean the top with spray cleaner and
a sponge, and I love the stove's digital accuracy too.
Penny