Was this a tried and true recipe that someone actually had made and it turned
out great!

Deb B.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marilyn Pennington via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2018 7:55 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Marilyn Pennington
Subject: Re: [CnD] SNICKERDOODLE COFFEE CAKE

Hi All,

I did not post this recipe to try to solve anyone's snickerdoodle bread issues.
 I sent in this recipe, just to share it with everyone.

I answered the question regarding the bread sticking.  I just always use
regular foil and then spray it very generously with the Pam Baking Ease that
has oil and flour in it.  I'm just saying I have never ever had a problem with
quick bread sticking.

Marilyn