From: Marilyn Pennington via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 3:01 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Marilyn Pennington <m51penning...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Blueberry Dessert Pizza With Cake Mix Crust Recipe from
CDKitchen

Pamela,

I lost my second husband in 2009 from cancer.  I got married, last year, for
the third time.  I never thought I would get married again.  It is hard at
first, when you are by yourself, but things get easier.

Do you happen to have a good fruit pizza recipe?  My step-grand-son, wants that
for his Birthday on May 5th.  Thank you.

Marilyn