Thanks, Marilyn, for posting this. I've never heard of this, but like
casseroles, so will put this in my meal plan rotation. It gives me a
chance to use the cream of chicken soup in the back of my cupboard.
And it'll make nice freezer meals.

Tripple ick, liver!!! I'm sooo glad for the ground beef and sausage alternative.

More Later,
Dani