Hi Andrew.

I've had an air fryer for some years. I use an original Tefal Actifry. I
like this model as it has a stirring paddle. Unfortunately, the paddle
can break up crumbed or battered items, so I have an accessory snacking
basket which can be used in place of the paddle for such foods. Hope
this helps.

Cheers

Andrew