From: Teresa Mullen via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2019 9:31 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Teresa Mullen <teresamulle...@gmail.com>
Subject: [CnD] Toaster ovens

Hello everyone
I have a question for you all.
Does any one own a tactile toaster oven? If so where does one purchase one?
I looked into one in Maxi-aids the cost is $100  is there one cheaper than that?
Or is that usually the price?
I need to get one I hate using my oven for just small stuff.
Now it is just me, lost my fiance in Feb. so now I hae to cook for one now.
I enjoy all of your recipes, tips, and some of the products you all share thank
in advance.

Teresa Sanchez sent from my iPhone