Hi, Here's one of the easiest InstantPot recipes I've made:
Instant Pot Chicken Verde
Ingredients:

2 lbs. chicken thighs or chicken breasts

1/2 teaspoon ground cumin

1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

16 ounces salsa verde

Salt and black pepper, to taste

Directions:

Place the chicken in the Instant Pot or pressure cooker. Add the
cumin, garlic powder, and salsa verde.

Set cooker to high pressure for 25 minutes or on the Instant Pot press
the poultry button.

When the chicken is done cooking, quick release the pressure and shred
the chicken in the pot with two
forks. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Serve with
tortillas, rice,  use in burritos, quesadillas,
tacos, salads, etc.

Trader Joe's has wonderful jarred salsa verde. You could make
something similar with regular tomato-based salsa from a jar.

BookShare has lots of wonderful Instant Pot and Pressure
Cooking-related books, and two of the best are by Melissa Clark,
"dinner in an Instant," and "Comfort in an Instant." I also recommend
the Facebook InstantPot group(s) for good recipes and lots of advice.
Penny