From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Jessica Dail via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2019 9:36 AM
To: Nicole Massey via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: Jessica Dail <jldai...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Working with boiling water?

Hi,
No, how do I stri, when the water is boiling?

I'd rather not burn myself, unless I have to.

Thanks,
Jessica
On May 30, 2019 10:29 AM, Nicole Massey via Cookinginthedark
<cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:

> Your ears are the important thing. Boiling water makes noise. I've heard
folks suggest timing it, but how water boils has a lot to do with
atmospheric conditions as to when exactly it'll start boiling. So the best
trick is to quiet everything else in the house and use your ears.