From: Helen Whitehead via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2019 12:34 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Helen Whitehead <hwhiteh...@cogeco.ca>
Subject: [CnD] Posting Recipes

This is taken from the list guide lines written by Dale Campbell.
4.      Please do not post more than 8 recipes in a day.
You take the time to post them, so make sure that they get read. Bombarding the
list with 10 to 20 recipes will ensure that many are deleted instead of read.
Imagine if every list member posted over 20 recipes each day...that would
result in over 7,000 messages in a day!