From: Gary Metzler via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2019 3:06 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Gary Metzler
Subject: Re: [CnD] cleaning stove

Thanks for this info.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Ashland via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2019 1:22 PM
To: Reinhard Stebner via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: Carol Ashland <carol97...@gmail.com>

The company that made my new stove sent a little bottle of stuff called
CermaBryte, which does a wonderful job with the stove. I found a larger bottle
of it at a local store.

Carol Ashland
carol97402@gmail.comOn Jul 20, 2019 3:17 AM, Reinhard Stebner via
Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:

> This is what I like to do with a glass cooktop.
> First, I like to take a flat long blade from a knife such as a butcher knife
> and scrape keeping the knife at a slight angle to cut through any burnt items
> on the cooktop. After you have cleaned up the cooktop with this method, use a
> damp cloth to pick up any loose material. Next, I like to use soap and water
> to thoroughly soak the cooktop. And I will leave a wash cloth on any stubborn
> spots to let those spots soak. I would do this several times until the
> cooktop is clean. The final step is to use Windex or any other glass cleaner
> to give the cooktop A nice  shine.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Jul 20, 2019, at 6:10 AM, Gary Metzler via Cookinginthedark
> > <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> >

> > I just moved into a new apartment that has a glass top stove.  I
> > never had one like this.  What is the proper way to clean one of
> > these stoves?  Thanks for any help.

> > rnzxTAZ7C8kNcJoZo&r=Tnlj3H4p_7OuJchPfqiXIg&m=9kok2pVHHqzP-Ixi5esahHY
> > DwT3V2mPDGeKPShu6WlI&s=Lpq3Z_rN41l-VMkOP6vXJ2zT5qgEZH0ZvDRZh4EeU5s&e
> > =

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed, and is
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the
message (including any attachments) and notify the originator that you received
the message in error. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Tenet
Healthcare Corporation.