From: Gary Patterson via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 11:02 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Gary Patterson
Subject: Re: [CnD] pouring liquids into collandars

I don't think I use any great methods for pouring spaghetti into colanders.
Of course put the colender in a sink. I position the pot such that it looks
like the contents of the pan is pointing toward the inside of the colander.
I have found when emptying a container into a bowl or similar container is
best done by tipping the colander  as quickly as I can. I put the receiving
container into the sink so that any of the contents of the pan land into the
sink.

Gary Patterson