Taco Breakfast Skillet

Serves 6

Ingredients
1 pound ground beef
4 tablespoons Taco Seasoning - recipe follows
2/3 cup water
10 large eggs
1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 roma tomato, diced
1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
1/4 cup sliced black olives
2 green onions, sliced
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup salsa
1 jalapeno, sliced (optional)
2 tablespoons torn fresh cilantro (optional)

Directions

Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Drain the excess fat.

To the skillet, stir in the taco seasoning and water. Reduce the
heat to low and let simmer until the sauce has thickened and
coats the meat. About 5 minutes. Remove half of the seasoned beef
from the skillet and set aside.
Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk. Add 1 cup of
the cheddar cheese, and the heavy cream to the eggs and whisk to
combine.

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.

Pour the egg mixture over top of the meat retained in the skillet
and stir to mix the meat into the eggs. Bake for 30 minutes, or
until the egg bake is cooked all the way through and fluffy.

Top with remaining ground beef, the remaining ½ cup of cheddar
cheese, tomato, avocado, olives, green onion, sour cream, and
salsa.
Garnish with jalapeno and cilantro, if using.

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there
is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among
flowers."

Hellen Keller

😉

Sugar