I have not purchased it, but it is available from Amazon.com for $50. I am
Considering buying it but haven’t quite decided primarily because it sounds
like the number of servings one can prepare is quite small. If i were to buy
the crisp lid, i would buy the one for the Instant Pot because that’s what i
already have and enjoy using for pressure cooking.
Sent from my iPhone