Actually, bump dots do work. This is how I had my sighted nephew label mine,
and for almost a year, its worked perfectly.

Also, all the accessories I ordered with mine work perfectly with my Power Air
Fryer. I’m especially glad I got the rotisserie set becaue these rotisserie
chickens are delicious!

but I ordered mine online and not over the phone. Not sure if that makes a
difference.

Anyway, it is a purchase I so do not regret making. We are probably gonna wear
our poor Power Air Fryer out, we use it so much daily.

~Ann

Sent from my iPhone