This is the exact same one I bake too. It's my favorite! I also omit nuts,
since it's not one of my favorite ingredients to add to bake goods.
I make this for everyone! And they all love it! It's so moist!

-----Original Message-----
From: L Urie via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 4:08 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: L Urie <l.urie2...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] banana bread request

I've tried several banana bread recipes but I always come back to this one.  My
favourite by far.  I cut the cinnamon in half and omit the nuts because of
allergies.

Banana Bread

1/2 c. butter
2 eggs
1 c. white sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 c. ripe mashed bananas
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 c. sour cream
1-1/2 c. sifted flour
1/2 c. chopped walnuts (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix: butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla in a bowl and mix until creamy.
Add: bananas, cinnamon and mix well.
Add: baking soda, salt, sour cream, flour, mix until all smooth.
Pour into a greased and floured 8-4 inches loaf pan.
Bake at 350°F for 1 hour until done.