From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Jennifer Thompson via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2019 8:36 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Jennifer Thompson <kc9...@gmail.com>
Subject: [CnD] Homemade Gingerbread Latte on the stove.

Homemade Gingerbread Latte

Here is a similar recipe  where the author heated the milk, sugar and spices on
the stove over low heat until the spices and sugar dissolved. She then pulled
the ingredients from the heat and added the hot espresso/coffee. Her recipe is
slightly different in that it is a smaller batch and slightly different spices.
I have included their recipe below:

INGREDIENTS
1 cup whole milk
2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar

*       2 tablespoons molasses
*       1 teaspoon ground ginger
*       1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
*       1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
*       24 fluid oz brewed coffee

*      4 tablespoons Reddi Wip® Barista Series Nitro Creamer

DIRECTIONS

​Whisk together milk, brown sugar, molasses, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg in
small saucepan over low heat until warm and sugar is dissolved. Divide milk
mixture into 4 mugs, stir in 6 ounces hot coffee and top each off with nitro
creamer.​