Hi.  I use Instacart exclusively for ordering and grocery delivery.  The iOS app is accessible, at least on the iPhone running the latest iOS.  It is also accessible using Windows 10 with NVDA and Google Chrome.

Both work well, but in some ways the web site is easier to navigate if you want to find food ingredients and nutrition information quickly.

You can also follow along with your shopper using the app, which is valuable if they need to make a replacement or have a question about something like how you like your lunch meat sliced.

Lisa