I make a corn bread recipe without sugar because my husband from Louisiana
grew up and loves that kind of corn bread. Here it is.
1 cup corn meal, 1 cup bis-quick,  2 eggs
1 half stick butter or entire stick depending on your preference.

grease small loaf pan and preheat oven to 350.
combine bis-quick and corn meal. melt the butter and let it cool. Add eggs to
butter and incorporate them. Make sure the eggs have warmed up a bit and the
butter has cooled so you don't cook the eggs. Mix wets and dries and pour into
loaf pan. bake about 20 minutes, remove from oven, test for doneness and cool.
After a few minutes, turn the loaf pan over and let the corn bread fall on to a
plate. Eat it with that glorious soup.

Sent from my iPhone