Hello everyone:

My name is Linda, and I am new to the list.

This list is on fire, and I love it. (smile) Love reading all of the posts.

I am totally blind, and love to cook. I've been doing it for about fifty
years. I just recently retired, but had a career as a life skills teacher
and also taught cooking at a center for the blind in Socal.

Cooking without Looking was the first recipe book I used after moving in to
my first apartment and I have fond memories of experimenting with the
recipes. Some were successes, and some were not.

That's how we learn though is by trial and error, and I sure had a lot of
errors.

Everyone take care, and happy and safe  cooking!

Linda and Guide Lara