Hello, everyone!!

When I buy pasta, rice, flour, etc, I transfer them to

Canisters with tight fitting lids to keep bugs out.

I've kept cups in different things, but that makes me

Panic, and think I lost my cups, so I try to keep them

Where I know so I don't end up buying a dozen more sets of

Measuring cups.

Oh, another interesting tip: When you bring home flour,

If you have room in the freezer, shove the bag in and freeze it for

Three days.  That will kill off any larvae and yucky bugs that might be

Lurking.  I did not know that until I heard it on one of the

Cooking shows I downloaded (Cooking in the Dark, of course!)

Between all the chatter about the recipes and what Dale is doing

During each podcast, he slips in a useful tip we would not have thought

About.  You just have to listen closely.

Dale lost his sight in a car accident a few years ago,

So he speaks from experience.  He is still cooking without

Sight, and so whenever I listen to any of the

Shows, I watch for tips in addition to the recipe he is

Working on.  Having a cookie sheet on the

Counter to catch drips of batter while making pancakes or waffles is

Another tip I picked up from him.

Think about this: We see no weevil!!!

Somewhere somehow, a lady got some of those Bugles snacks, and when

She opened it, it was full of roaches!!!  Ugh!!!  She had to throw that
away.

Marie