-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Lora Leggett via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 11:08 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Lora Leggett
Subject: Re: [CnD] Slow cooking

Hui Marie And All,
I have been using slow cookers for a long time too.  On my first one, the
power cord gave out.  I had another one that got dropped because I put it
upon the refrigerator because we needed the counter space for something,and
a cat jumped up there and knocked it to the floor.
Other than that, I have had great success with them.  I just made an easy
bean soup the other day that I made with dried pinto beans, water and some
seasonings.  You just have to watch your proportions of beans to water, less
is more.  Just keep adding water every couple hours.
I let it run through the night and in the morning I had wonderful soup.
 Lora

Sent from Mail for Windows 10