Yes, I had one that was very similar because my first apartment only had
burners, no oven. I used it nearly every day, always on convection and it was
so convenient. The extra position on the middle knob was also rotisserie, but
I’m not interested in dealing with that type of mess. I used it a good 15
years, but eventually the convection fan portion stopped working, Then I use it
on standard bake for a while, but eventually the heating coils on the top went
out and I only had the bottom. It started to make weird noises when plugging it
in, so I felt it had reached its end of life. Instead of replacing it, since I
do have an oven with convection bake, I ended up getting talked into  an air
fryer a few years ago, which essentially is convection bake anyway.

Sent from my iPhone