I understand soaking beans is to much work!

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Marie Rudys via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Saturday, February 29, 2020 5:47 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Marie Rudys <marmusi...@gmail.com>
Subject: [CnD] Foods that don't aggree

Well, not me; I tried it again and again with those long Soaking, long
cooking beans and the same Things happened so much, I just gave up.
I will stick with green beans, and cannellini beans, Since they don't do
this to me.
And, of course, canned beans--all of that, where I don't have to soak and
cook for twelve or sixteen hours before using them.
I don't want to argue about that, so please Try to understand.  If you can
eat those eans Without having the problems then, you don't Have a Polish
stomach.  Thank you!!

Marie