I have the cooks essential from QVC as well. In fact three of my blind friends
also have it, without any of us knowing what models the other had. The buttons
are arranged in a circle, evenly spaced far apart. The five of the top of the
circle, obviously shaped like a rainbow, are presets for different foods, and
the bottom five are used for manually adjusting the settings. The one directly
at the bottom of the circle is the power button, the two on the one side adjust
the temperature and the two on the other side adjust the time. Honestly I just
push power a Second time to start  and set Alexa to remind me when to retrieve
the food, again using power to turn it off in four seconds,, but The buttons do
beep as you push them, and there are no knobs or other things to worry about.
My friend has hers in white, and mine is more like turquoise. She is able to
see a little, so with the contrast, she can see the screen light up on mine,
but not hers. I have no light perception and use it just fine. If you want me
to email the list of presets, I can look them up. I honestly don’t bother with
them, but have written them down. Each one has a different temperature and time.

Sent from my iPhone