From: Cookinginthedark On Behalf Of Marilyn Pennington via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 4:26 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: m51penning...@gmail.com
Subject: [CnD] TILAPIA A LA 7-UP

            TILAPIA A LA 7-UP

Serves 4

I know I have a few wacky recipes, but I'm not suggesting this

lemon-lime soft-drink on your fish; just juice from real lemons and

limes. Very easy, very quick and very tasty.

1/4 cup all-purpose flour

1 tsp each salt & freshly ground black pepper

4 (6-oz) tilapia fillets

2 Tbsp olive oil

3 Tbsp each fresh lemon juice & fresh lime juice

Combine flour, salt, and pepper on a large plate. Dredge fillets in

flour mixture, coating both sides.

Heat olive oil, lemon juice, and lime juice in a very large nonstick

skillet over medium-high heat. Cook fillets 2 to 3 minutes per side

or until done. (You may have to add a little water or more oil if it

gets dry.) Serve immediately.  Enjoy.