Hi,
One question I have, is if your landlord is replacing the stove, they will have
to tell you what you can put in.
The new gas stoves do not have pilot lights in them they have electric
ignition’s in the ad. I love my gas stove and wouldn’t trade it for electric,
I’ve had both and love the gas stove much better.
We switch back to gas from electric.
If you have any additional questions. I will be more than happy to help.
Peggy Kane

Peggy Sent from my i phone☺️