-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Dolores Manzino via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2020 7:34 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Dolores Manzino
Subject: [CnD] Gas or electric stoves which is better?

Hi all,

I'm remodeling my kitchen and thinking about getting either a gas or
electric stove. The new apartment i'm moving in to has a hook up for gas,
and that is the stove that is there now. But my family says it is unsafe,
they are afraid of the pilot light going out. I am nervous about this too,
but like gas for the all the audio feedback you get. Does anyone have any
thoughts? Have any of you used gas stoves? Do you prefer gas or electric?
Thank you in advance for any help.

Cooking with kindness,
Dolores

A cat's purr is the sweetest sound.