That may work for not scorching fingers, but it doesn't prevent spilling if
you move your hand when you're pouring. That's why I pour in the sink,
liquid indicator or not.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Carol Ashland via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2020 12:36 AM
To: david pearson via Cookinginthedark
Cc: Carol Ashland
Subject: Re: [CnD] microwave eggs

Get a liguid censor from Speak To Me. It is a little gadget that you put on
the edge of the cup, and it beeps when the liquid reaches the prongs. No
more scorched fingers.

Carol Ashland
carol97...@gmail.com
Sent from my BrailleNote Touch+On May 30, 2020 5:42 PM, david pearson via